Hi everyone, exciting news, I’m delighted to announce my first Tweakments Clinic event which will be happening on Tuesday 12th November at a fab venue in central London, 6-9pm, where you can book in to have an informal chat with two top practitioners, and explore lots of the top brands of technology in the tweakments area.
What is The Tweakments Clinic?
I’ve put this event together because it seems to me that what many of you lovely people would really value is the chance to put your personal tweakment questions to an expert practitioner, in an informal, private, one-to-one chat. I know from all the talks I give and the events I attend, that very few of you feel comfortable asking questions about something as personal as what to do with your face in front of a bunch of other people, hence the idea of this event, which is somewhere between speed dating and parents’ evening, if you get what I mean.
Who could you meet at The Tweakments Clinic?
The first Tweakment Clinic event is in association with The Cosmetic Skin Clinic and The Private Clinic, so we have four brilliant doctors from The Cosmetic Skin Clinic – Dr Tracy Mountford, Dr Sophie Shotter, Dr Johanna Ward and Dr Joanna Christou, and two outstanding plastic surgeons from The Private Clinic, Mr Adrian Richards and Mr Davood Fallahdar.
What can you do at The Tweakments Clinic?
You can book in to see two leading Harley Street practitioners, grab a glass of fizz, enjoy canapés from The Pure Package and explore the brand areas where you could:
– snag an express HydraFacial
– see what a CoolSculpting treatment looks like,
– try the latest muscle-defining technology from Emsculpt and have a go on the famed Emsella Chair
– zip yourself into the lymph-draining BodyBallancer
– see how the visualiser head of the Ultherapy device detects the different layers in your skin
– and have a play with Zenii skincare
And go home with a goody bag worth £350
Oh, and there’s a fab goody bag worth around £350 which includes a voucher for a full consultation at either The Cosmetic Skin Clinic or The Private Clinic, which is worth £150 on its own before you add in the skincare, haircare, signed copy of my book…
HOW TO GET TICKETS!
There are two types of ticket –
- General access to the event, including drinks, canapes, and and a goody bag
- Premium access to the event, including one-to-one chats with two practitioners, and a goody bag
It’s a ticket-only event – grab yours here: