If you’re new to tweakments – where on earth do you start?
Here at TTG we’re the first to admit that the whole field of cosmetic medical procedures is massively confusing, and it’s hard to know how to even think about it all. You know that I’ll always suggest that you need to start by finding your way to a great practitioner, who will sit down and listen to your concerns, and come up with some helpful suggestions. But what sort of treatments might they suggest, and why? That’s what this article is about, and here’s a way to start thinking about which procedures you might want to try.
How many of the following statements apply to you?
- You want to try one of these tweakment things, but you don’t know where to start.
- You want something that will give you a visible result, but you don’t want it to be too obvious.
- You don’t want anything that’s painful.
- You’re not up for anything that’s going to give you downtime.
A ‘yes’ to any or all of these is absolutely fine. There are still things you can try – it’s not all about pain-for-gain. Here’s a few ‘starter’ tweakments that your practitioner may suggest. Why are they starter tweakments? Because they make small changes. You’ll notice the results, but they’re nothing that would startle you (or other people). And because they don’t involve any significant downtime, and they’re not painful.
TTG starter tweakment suggestions
- Baby toxin: just a sprinkle, to give an idea of how it can relax your facial muscles.
- A small amount of carefully placed filler for a subtle enhancement.
- Injectable moisturisers: great for glow and hydration.
- A short course of advanced facials.
- A course of in-clinic LED light treatment with a medically-certified device to freshen, smooth and strengthen your skin.
- A lightweight laser or Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment to brightening your skin tone by clearing excess pigmentation.
If you want more direction with starter tweakments, have a read of this guide for more in-depth advice.
Join Our Mailing List
This is the best way to stay in the loop with our latest news and updates, including industry titbits and tailored offers.
Tweakments – No Pain No Gain?
Do tweakments need to hurt in order to give you a result? It’s a popular belief among the
How To Treat Your Hyperpigmentation With Our Favourite Treatments
The clocks have gone back and the nights are getting colder – but at least there’s a light at the...
Do as I say – not as I do with tweakments
I’m well aware that I’m always giving you stern advice about tweakments, laying down the...
Discover The Path to Painless Fat Busting and Wellness with Dr Bob Khanna and Emerald Laser
Are you intrigued by the concept of a painless fat-busting laser that also offers regenerative benefits? Join...