Anti-wrinkle injections such as toxins are known as the most popular cosmetic medical procedure all around the world. But what exactly are the benefits? The most obvious benefit of anti-wrinkle injections is that they are the quickest fix to reverse the signs of ageing. But there is a host of other benefits that anti-wrinkle injections can deliver, including several that you may not have known about.
anti-wrinkle injections – the top 10 benefits
toxins and other anti-wrinkle injections can provide a quick, non surgical fix to achieve all these results
- Soften the ’11’ worry-lines between the eyebrows
- Un-crinkle crow’s feet lines around the eyes
- Smooth horizontal lines on the forehead
- Loosen tight bands of muscle that make the neck look stringy
- Ease the muscles that pull the corners of the mouth downwards
- Improve a ‘gummy’ smile
- Relax jaw-clenching and tooth grinding
- Tone down ‘resting bitch face’
- Lessen migraines
- Reduce excessive sweating
5 other reasons why ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTIONS are so popular
- non surgical procedure
- quick treatment
- pinprick injections so minimal pain
- results within 10 days
- No down-time
- Lasts on average 3-4 months
What are anti-wrinkle injections?
There are several brands of anti-wrinkle injections – toxins is the best-known of these. Others include Dysport (Azzalure), BoCouture (Xeomin), Jeveau and Newtox.
Tweakments – No Pain No Gain?
Do tweakments need to hurt in order to give you a result? It’s a popular belief among the
How To Treat Your Hyperpigmentation With Our Favourite Treatments
The clocks have gone back and the nights are getting colder – but at least there’s a light at the...
Do as I say – not as I do with tweakments
I’m well aware that I’m always giving you stern advice about tweakments, laying down the...
Discover The Path to Painless Fat Busting and Wellness with Dr Bob Khanna and Emerald Laser
Are you intrigued by the concept of a painless fat-busting laser that also offers regenerative benefits? Join...