Anti-wrinkle injections such as Botox are known as the most popular cosmetic medical procedure all around the world. But what exactly are the benefits? The most obvious benefit of anti-wrinkle injections is that they are the quickest fix to reverse the signs of ageing. But there is a host of other benefits that anti-wrinkle injections can deliver, including several that you may not have known about.
anti-wrinkle injections – the top 10 benefits
Botox and other anti-wrinkle injections can provide a quick, non surgical fix to achieve all these results
- Soften the ’11’ worry-lines between the eyebrows
- Un-crinkle crow’s feet lines around the eyes
- Smooth horizontal lines on the forehead
- Loosen tight bands of muscle that make the neck look stringy
- Ease the muscles that pull the corners of the mouth downwards
- Improve a ‘gummy’ smile
- Relax jaw-clenching and tooth grinding
- Tone down ‘resting bitch face’
- Lessen migraines
- Reduce excessive sweating
5 other reasons why ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTIONS are so popular
- non surgical procedure
- quick treatment
- pinprick injections so minimal pain
- results within 10 days
- No down-time
- Lasts on average 3-4 months
What are anti-wrinkle injections?
There are several brands of anti-wrinkle injections – Botox is the best-known of these. Others include Dysport (Azzalure), BoCouture (Xeomin), Jeveau and Newtox.