Register for your one-to-one chat
This next Tweakments Guide Live, in association with the renowned Dr Rita Rakus Clinic, will take place at St John’s, Hyde Park, W2 in central London (nearest tubes Marble Arch or Edgware Rd) from 6-9pm on Wednesday 26th April. Click above to watch the video from the last event we held with Dr Rakus.
Book a one-to-one 15-minute chat with a top practitioner to get personalised advice on treatments that might suit you.
WHO ARE THE PRACTITIONERS?
Dr Rita Rakus, who is well-known as ‘The Machine Queen’ for the impressive results she gets with energy-based devices, together with her talented team and other invited experts, will be on hand to meet with premium ticket-holders and provide personalised advice.
Practitioners already confirmed are listed below. Click on their names for more information.
- Dr Rita Rakus – founder of the Dr Rita Rakus Clinic
- Dr Kambiz Golchin – leading aesthetic doctor
- Dr Galyna Selezneva – leading aesthetic doctor and body tweakment specialist
- Dr Sophie Shotter – leading aesthetic doctor
- Dr Ariel Haus – one of London’s leading dermatologists
- Dr Elizabeth Hawkes – oculoplastic and opthalmic surgeon
- Dr Mayoni Gooneratne – leading aesthetic doctor focused on women’s wellness
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Meet the brands behind the latest tweakment technologies — including Deleo Cristal Pro, EMFace from BTL Aesthetics, Sylfirm RF Needling, Jetpeel advanced facials, NeoGen Plasma, Byonik and Slimyonik from Pure Swiss Aesthetics, and even try out a few yourself.
- Discover skin-boosting supplements from Advanced Nutrition Programme, skincare from Alumier MD, and meet the trichologists from the renowned Philip Kingsley clinic.
- Listen to one of the short talks from the doctors and the brands throughout the evening
- Go home with a premium goody bag — worth over £400
All while enjoying a complimentary glass or two of fizz and delicious canapes.