Dry Skin Saviours
A bundle of products to repair and protect dry skin
Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £63.33 with
Free delivery for orders over £30
This big bundle I have selected will save your dry skin. The cosmeceutical products here are proven to repair and improve your skin barrier that’s dry because it’s not working at its best. Gentle cleansing without stripping natural oils, vitamin C to strengthen and brighten your skin and reduce pigmentation, a serious moisturiser to hydrate from within and sunscreen to protect during the day will nurture it back to health. At night-time, a repair complex will moisturise and continue to rebuild that skin barrier, regenerating and refreshing. Saved at last!
So this is my big bundle of Dry Skin Saviours, and if you have got dry skin, it’s because your skin barrier isn’t working very well, and you need to nurture that while not taking out too many of your remaining oils left in your skin.
- So, we have a cleanser, this is the Medik8 Lipid Balance Cleansing Oil which is lovely, very gentle on the skin and if you have not used an oil cleanser before don’t be scared of it, it’s a lovely way to get your skin clean without stripping out all the natural oils.
- Then, the vitamin C because that will help strengthen and repair your skin as well as brightening it and bringing down pigmentation. This is the C Tetra from Medik8, and it’s not a stinging sort of vitamin C; it is in a very lightweight oil base, so again, that is particularly good on dry skin.
- Then, a very serious moisturiser, this is the Advanced Filler from Teoxane, and that’s a little bit of a naughty name for it because it’s not a filler it’s a moisturiser, but this is the version for dry skin, and it’s a really nice one so put that on once this has sunk in.
- And then, a sunscreen this is the Advanced Perfecting Shield from Teoxane again, and it’s a lovely product, it’s very lightweight, it’s cosmetically elegant so it’s more like a skin cream than a sunscreen and that will sink in well, that will protect your skin, that will hydrate on top of all of this.
- And then at the other end of the day, after you have cleansed, there’s the Paula’s Choice Resist Barrier Repair Moisturiser, which is a fab product for moisturising the skin, helping rebuild that barrier with key ingredients like ceramides and cholesterol and squalane, all of which will help do its job of holding up moisture and it also has a bit of retinol in it, not enough to be scared of if your skin is drying and you’re worried about that but enough to help regenerate the skin and really give it that freshening and ability to hold onto it all better. So we’ve put together these are the key things for your big bundle of Dry Skin Saviours.