Lip Balm Duo Box from Albus and Flora
A duo of Alice’s favourite multi-active SPF lip balms
If you are looking for the perfect gift, look no further than here. Two of the fantastic Albus and Flora balms, beautifully presented inside a white gift box and sealed with a ribbon. Each box comes with one Naked Flora balm (a clear low shine balm suitable for just about everyone) and one coloured balm. The colour descriptions are as follows and there is a swatch in the product images:
Snowberry Red, a soft pop of colour, sheer, but buildable pinky-red shade
Nude Flora, a sheer, peachy nude shade
Mountain Rose, a sheer, rosy pink shade
Albus & Flora lip products are designed to help keep your lips smooth, hydrated, healthy and protected all day long. They’re cleverly formulated so they’re really versatile – you can wear them on their own, obviously – or you can use them as a protective layer of smoothing primer underneath your lipstick, or on top of a lip stain.
- melts into the lips to deeply nourish, yet leaves a light, long-lasting emollient barrier to reduce moisture loss and protect against the drying effects of sun, sea, wind and cold.
- broad-spectrum UVB and UVA sunscreens, powerful anti-oxidants, vitamins and omega oils (3,6,7&9) deliver high-performing multi-active defence against sun damage and skin ageing.
- supports the skin’s barrier function, stimulating natural cell renewal and regeneration for softer, healthier, younger-looking lips.
- a colour-free SPF base to wear under lipstick that improves the look and feel of applied products and revives fading colour throughout the day.
- significantly reduces the occurrence of cold sores and encourages healing
Snowberry Red & Naked Flora Box, Nude Flora & Naked Flora Box, Mountain Rose & Naked Flora Box
Apply daily and before exposure to the elements. Within the first few days dead skin cells may naturally lift away as the skin regenerates. Continue to use during and following this phase for soft, nourished lips.
Cera alba (beeswax) ∙ Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil ∙ Olus oil ∙ Ricinus communis (caster) seed oil ∙ Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (UV filter) ∙ Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane (UV filter) ∙ Octocrylene (UV filter) ∙ Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil ∙ Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenymethane (UV filter) ∙ Hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters ∙ Sucrose tetrastearate triacetate ∙ Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil ∙ Copernicia cerifera cera (carnauba) wax ∙ Persea gratissima (avocado) oil ∙ Ribes nigrum (blackcurrant) seed oil ∙ Glycerin ∙ Rubus idaeus (arctic raspberry) seed oil ∙ Oxycoccus palustris (arctic cranberry) seed oil ∙ Hippophae rhamnoides (sea-buckthorn) berry oil ∙ Aqua ∙ Ethylhexyl palmitate ∙ Tribehenin ∙ Tocopherol (vitamin E) ∙ Sorbitan isostearate ∙ Rhododendron ferrugineum (alpine rose) extract ∙ Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract ∙ Palmitoyl oligopeptide ∙ [+/- Mica, Tin oxide, CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 19140, CI 77491]