Men’s Full Kit for Oilier Skin
ALSO AVAILABLE: Men's Mini Kit for Oilier Skin
Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £63.33 with
Free delivery for orders over £30
Oily skin doesn’t recognise gender, gentlemen, so to help you enjoy clearer, healthier skin, I have put together a selection of proven cosmeceutical products in this kit. Start with a glycolic wash to cleanse and exfoliate, followed by vitamin C to brighten and strengthen your skin. Then apply lightweight, oil-free moisturiser and sunscreen, to hydrate and protect from ageing UV rays during the day. At night-time apply the retinol serum (just a couple of times a week to begin with) to help normalise the oil production in the skin; use the vitamin C and, if you like, the moisturiser on nights in between. Enjoy.
I’ve called this a men’s kit – not because all the other kits and products aren’t suitable for men, but just to help any men who want some quick direction on what might suit them – or for anyone who’s looking for an A-Z set of skincare for a guy who needs a full set of products. In here we have…
- Neostrata Foaming Glycolic Wash, to give oilier skin a slight exfoliation as you wash.
- Belgravia Dermatology Potent C serum to brighten and strengthen the skin
- Profhilo Haenkenium, a lightweight oil-free moisturiser which gives hydration without any heaviness.
- Heliocare Oil-free Gel SPF50 to protect the skin from UV rays, which is so light that you won’t know it’s there.
- Medik8 Retinol 3TR serum, a night-time treatment to help normalise oily skin, clear blocked pores, regenerate the skin and soften wrinkles. On evenings when you’re not using the retinol, you can use the vitamin C. Whichever of these you are using, moisturiser is the final step, to keep your skin hydrated overnight.