Men’s Mini Kit for Normal to Dry Skin
Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £38.33 with
Free delivery for orders over £30
Gentlemen, whether you’re consciously looking after your skin already or feel the need for an effective skincare regime and want some direction, here’s a kit of essential cosmeceutical skincare that will suit any man with normal to dry skin. Start the day with a vitamin C serum and a hydrating sunscreen to strengthen, brighten and hydrate your skin while also protecting it from damaging UV light during the day. Then, at night, use the vitamin C serum again, along with the barrier repair cream to hydrate and regenerate your skin while you sleep. Wake up looking as good as you feel.
I’ve called this a men’s kit – not because all the other kits and products aren’t suitable for men, but just for any men who want quick direction on what might suit them – or for anyone who’s looking for a straightforward starter kit of super-effective products. In here we have…
- Medik8 C Tetra, which is a vitamin C serum for brightening and strengthening the skin.
- Then, a great sunscreen, the Medik8 Advanced Day Total Protect SPF30 to keep the skin hydrated and help defend it from the ageing effects of UV rays.
- Then for the evening, I’ve put in the Paula’s Choice Barrier Repair Cream which is a fab product that hydrates the skin, smoothes the surface and has a small amount of retinol, so it will help fend off wrinkles and repair the skin, too.
- After cleansing in the morning, put a few drops of Medik8 C Tetra in your palms, rub them together, then pat the serum lightly into the skin on your face and neck.
- Once this has sunk in, apply the Medik8 Advanced Day Total Protect SPF30 sunscreen, which will help keep your skin hydrated and defend it from the ageing effects of UV rays.
- Then in the evening, after cleansing, you can use the Medik8 C Tetra serum again, then once it has been absorbed, add a couple of pumps of the Paula’s Choice Barrier Repair Cream and smooth this over your face and neck.