Oily Skin Bundle
Full Bundle for Oily Skin
Free delivery for orders over £30
The biggest challenge with oily skin is keeping it clear as well as hydrated. I’ve selected a range of cosmeceuticals for an effective daily regime that includes a gentle cleanser to remove excess oil, vitamin C to strengthen and brighten your skin, and a hydrating serum …yes, even oily skin needs moisture. Then, apply a lightweight, oil-free sunscreen gel to protect you from UV light. After cleansing at night, put on a retinoid to normalise oil production, smooth out fine lines and improve pigmentation. Only use this a couple of times a week while you acclimatise; in between apply more vitamin C and hydrating serum.
Keeping oily skin clear and hydrated can be a challenge – so here are the products that will help you manage it.
- iS Clinical Cleansing Complex – this outstanding cleanser will remove excess oil, deep-cleanse your skin, and give it a gentle resurfacing, all without drying your skin out
- Belgravia Dermatology Potent C – a lightweight, fast-absorbing serum to brighten and strengthen your skin, with 20% L-ascorbic acid, plus hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and peptides.
- Medik8 Hydr8 B5 – essential hydration to keep your skin comfortable. You might think, if your skin is oily, that it doesn’t need hydration but I promise you, it really does. This gives your skin hyaluronic acid, to help it hold moisture on and beneath the surface, and soothing B5, without any stickiness or heaviness.
- Heliocare Oil-Free Gel SPF50 – vital, lightweight sunscreen which will give you great protection from ultraviolet rays and you’ll hardly know it’s there. Great under make-up.
- Medik8 Crystal Retinal 1 – ‘retinal’ is short for retinaldehyde, which is a potent retinoid that’s many times stronger than retinol. As well as regenerating the skin and making skin-tone more even, retinoids are brilliant at normalising oil production in the skin, ie reducing the amount of oil that oily skin is generating.
In the morning, cleanse with the iS Clinical Cleansing Complex, then apply a couple of pumps of Belgravia Dermatology Potent C serum to your clean, dry skin.
Once this has been absorbed, follow it with a few drops of Medik8 Hydr8 B5 serum.
After that has sunk in, finish off with the Heliocare Oil-Free Gel SPF50
In the evening, cleanse, then apply the Medik8 Crystal Retinal 1 to clean, dry skin and allow it to absorb. If your skin feels dry afterwards, you could use some of the Medik8 Hydr8 B5 serum, but it may well be fine without.
If you are new to using a retinoid product, start by using it just twice a week for the first two weeks, then gradually increase the frequency as your skin acclimatises to it. If your skin starts to become red or dry, slow down, and use it less often, as your skin adjusts to it.
On other nights, use the Belgravia Dermatology Potent C serum, with or without the Medik8 Hydr8 B5 serum, as you prefer.