Radiance Boosting Mini Bundle
Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £36.67 with
Free delivery for orders over £30
Who doesn’t want to look radiant every day? Put that healthy glow back into dull-looking skin with my core selection of radiance-boosting cosmeceuticals. To see the best results, start the day with an all-purpose vitamin C and hydrating serum to brighten, hydrate and smooth the skin, and a sunscreen to protect from the elements, especially UV rays. Using an exfoliating night-time treatment acid twice a week will further enhance your skin’s smoothness and radiance while you sleep. Can you see the glow returning now?
When our skin is looking dull… it needs a few specific products to help brighten it up, encourage exfoliation and give it back its radiance and glow. This is the mini version of the radiance boosting bundle and these are four key products which will help you to brighten your skin, keep it looking fresh and clear and generally give it back its glow.
- I’d always advise using an effective antioxidant straight after cleansing in the morning – and Belgravia Dermatology Potent C will help you here because Vitamin C is fab for brightening the skin, plus it has hydrating hyaluronic acids and peptides in here.
- Sunscreen is another must, to protect your skin from the ultraviolet rays that damage skin and make it look dull. Heliocare Fluid Cream SPF50 That’s for every single day, too.
- Then for night-time use, twice a week, give yourself a decent chemical exfoliation with this, which is Liquid Gold from Alpha H. You put this on some cotton wool and wipe it over a clean dry face, and just leave it. It has glycolic acid which will go to work to gently exfoliate and freshen the surface of your skin, and it will also help hydrate your skin from within. But just twice a week, that’s plenty.
- Then I’m popping one of these little darlings, the Peel 2 Glow Skin Bloom which is a home-use skin peel to freshen the skin – as a free gift in here.
- After cleansing in the morning, apply a pump or two of Belgravia Dermatology Potent C to your face and neck, and allow it to be absorbed.
- If you want to add your own moisturiser, use this next.
- Sunscreen next, this is a daily must, as protection from the ultraviolet rays that damage skin and make it look dull. Use the Heliocare Fluid Cream SPF50 every day.
- Then in the evening twice a week, after cleansing, give yourself a decent chemical exfoliation with Liquid Gold from Alpha H. You put this on some cotton wool and wipe it over a clean dry face, and just leave it. It contains glycolic acid which will gently exfoliate and freshen the surface of your skin, and it will also help hydrate your skin from within. But just twice a week, that’s plenty.
- (On other nights, you can use the Belgravia Dermatology Potent C serum, and add any moisturiser you like if your skin feels dry).
- The Peel 2 Glow Skin Bloom is a one-off home-use skin peel to freshen the skin. Use it on a night when you are not using the Liquid Gold. There are full instructions for how to use it here.