The Blow the Budget Bundle
Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £131.33 with
Free delivery for orders over £30
My mega bundle of these outstanding cosmeceutical products provides a complete and highly effective skincare regime. There’s cleanser for morning and night, plus vitamin C, moisturiser, sunscreen and a lip-boosting serum get you through the day, helping to brighten, strengthen, hydrate and protect your skin. Keep the rejuvenation going through the night with treatment products including high-tech retinoids or glycolic acid. When you want a night off from those, you could try out the home-use skin peel. Supplements for vitamin C and collagen will firm and smooth your skin. Then, while you’re indulging yourself with the one-off face mask, relax with my book, Start with Skincare, a signed copy of which is also included in the bundle. Fabulous.
This is the Blow the Budget Bundle, and it’s a bunch of really fab products
- The iS Clinical Cleansing Complex, which suits all skin types and gives a light exfoliation without drying the skin.
- The Potent C Serum from Belgravia Dermatology, a hard working vitamin C for brightening and strengthening the skin.
- The iS Clinical Moisturizing Complex, which is lightweight but really hard working, yet it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin at all.
- The Advance Perfecting Shield SPF30 from Teoxane, which is so elegant it feels more like a face cream than a sunscreen and does a great job.
- The Teoxane 3D Lip serum, which has the same kind of moisture-binding hyaluronic acid that Teoxane, which also makes injectable products, has in its dermal fillers, to hydrate and plump your lips.
- Then for night-time here’s the Medik8 R-Retinoate. This will regenerate and refresh your skin from the inside by stimulating collagen production, making your skin tone more even, and improving skin hydration.
- Liquid Gold from Alpha H to exfoliate and brighten your skin. This is one of my long-term favourites. Use it once or twice a week and it will really freshen and smooth your skin.
- Peel2Glow Beauty & Boost An at-home, single-treatment skin peel kit
- Then, Altrient C supplements. This is a liposomal vitamin C supplement which is particularly well absorbed by the body. It’s good for your health but why I like it is I have been through tests that have showed just how much it improved the strength and hydration of my skin after three months.
- Also the Totally Derma collagen supplement, which has data to show that it actually boosts the skin by improving the skin’s own collagen production. Which means stronger skin, better hydration and fewer wrinkles.
- The Viscoderm Hydrogel Patch, a hydrating face mask.
- Then a signed copy of my book because why not?