Men’s Full Kit for Normal to Dry Skin
Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £68.33 with
Free delivery for orders over £30
Gentlemen, whether you’re consciously looking after your skin already – and many of you are these days – or feel the need for an effective skincare regime and want some direction, here’s the perfect cosmeceutical kit for normal to dry skin. Start the daily routine with a gentle cleanser, followed by vitamin C serum and moisturiser to strengthen, brighten and hydrate your skin. I’ve also included sunscreen in this kit to protect your skin from damaging UV light during the day. Then, for night-time use, there’s a barrier-repair cream that will hydrate and regenerate your skin while you sleep. Wake up looking as good as you feel.
I’ve called this a men’s kit – not because all the other kits and products on here aren’t suitable for men, but just for any men who want quick direction on what might suit them – or for anyone who’s looking for an A-Z set of skincare for a chap who needs the full works. In here are five straightforward and highly effective products:
- The Priori Gentle Cleanser.
- A lightweight, active vitamin C – Medik8 C Tetra.
- For brightening and strengthening the skin, a really effective moisturizer, the iS Clinical Moisturizing Complex which does a brilliant job without feeling either sticky or heavy,
- A sunscreen, the Medik8 Daily Protect SPF30 to defend skin from UV rays.
- For the evening, after cleansing, there’s the Paula’s Choice Barrier Repair Cream. It’s hydrating, it helps get the skin barrier into good shape – which is what dry skin needs, to stop it being so dry — and it contains a small amount of retinol to help regenerate the skin.
- Start by cleansing with the Priori Gentle Cleanser.
- Apply a few drops of Medik8 C Tetra serum to clean, dry skin and allow it to sink in.
- Next, moisturise with a pump or two of iS Clinical Moisturizing Complex.
- The final step each morning is to use the Medik8 Daily Protect SPF30 to defend your skin from UV rays.
- In the evening, after cleansing, use the Medik8 C Tetra serum again on clean, dry skin, and allow it to absorb.
- Then apply Paula’s Choice Barrier Repair Cream. It’s hydrating, it helps get the skin barrier into good shape – which is what dry skin needs, and it contains a small amount of retinol to help regenerate the skin.