Ultimate Wedding Day Skincare Regime Hamper
Boost your skin's radiance with this bundle
Sorry this product is out of stock. If you want to be notified when product is back in stock please enter your email address below.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Who doesn’t want to look radiant every day? Put that healthy glow back into dull-looking skin with my selection of radiance-boosting cosmeceuticals. To see effective results, start with a cleansing glycolic wash, which also helps to exfoliate as well as clean. Follow with tried-and-tested vitamin C and hyaluronic acid products to brighten, hydrate and smooth the skin, and a sunscreen to protect from the elements during the day, especially UV rays. Apply a retinol-and-vitamin-C ‘radiance accelerator’ at night after cleansing to do the heavy lifting on brightening your skin while you sleep. Can you see the glow returning now?
SKIN TYPE: All Skin Types
Out of stock
Out of stock
Only 1 left in stock
When your skin is looking dull… you need a few specific products to help brighten it up, encourage exfoliation and give it back its radiance and glow. What I’ve picked out here is:
- The Neostrata Foaming Glycolic Wash – with glycolic acid to give your skin a mini exfoliation as you cleanse.
- Belgravia Dermatology Potent C serum which is skin-brightening vitamin C that goes on straight after cleansing.
- Then Hydr8 B5 from Medik8, which is hyaluronic acid serum to pack in more moisture and make your skin smoother and more perky.
- Heliocare Fluid Cream SPF50, because you need a decent sunscreen, always.
- Then for night time there’s the Elequra Radiance Accelerator with two types of vitamin C plus encapsulated retinol, along with a special bio-designed brightness-enhancing compound extracted from periwinkle plants – so it has serious wrinkle-busting and skin-brightening ability.
This will all work really nicely as a regime to improve your skin’s radiance and glow.
- The Neostrata Foaming Glycolic Wash – with glycolic acid to give your skin a mini exfoliation as you cleanse. Add this slowly into your existing skincare regime, using it three times a week as your skin acclimatises to it.
- Belgravia Dermatology Potent C serum with 20% skin-brightening vitamin C. Apply to dry skin after cleansing in the morning, and allow a minute or two so that it can be properly absorbed.
- Then spread a few drops of Medik8 Hydr8 B5 around your face. This serum is rich in hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 which will hydrate and soothe the upper layers of your skin and make it smoother. Allow this to be absorbed.
- Add Heliocare Fluid Cream SPF50, because you need a decent sunscreen, always.
- Then for night time, there’s the Elequra Radiance Accelerator with two types of vitamin C plus encapsulated retinol, so it has serious brightening ability. Apply this to clean, dry skin and allow it to be fully absorbed. If you like you can follow it with the Hydr8 serum or a moisturiser, but it does contain hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, so you made not need extra moisture on top. If you are new to retinol or have sensitive skin, start by using this a couple of times a week, then increase the frequency of use as your skin adjusts to it. (On other nights, you could use the Potent C serum.)