The term ‘laser facial’ is a bit vague but what it means is a treatment that involves an element of lightweight lasering. So it is not as heavy duty (nor as painful, nor as effective) as a proper session of clinical lasering, but it will brighten the look of your skin and give you an idea of what lasers can do.
Pain level: Medium
Cost from: £60
Recovery time: 1-3 Days
Where is a laser facial used for:
Face, neck, hands, decolletage
How does a laser facial work:
The type of laser often used for this kind of treatment is an ND: Yag which gently heats the skin tissues. It it not enough to produce deep skin remodelling or resurfacing in one go, but it is enough to brighten the skin and give a small degree of tightening.
How long does a laser facial take:
A visible brightening and a small degree of tightening of the skin.
You’ll look normal but better – there’s no downtime.
Things to bear in mind:
You need a course of treatments to see the best effects.
Laser Facial can help you with these concerns:
- Acne Scars on your Cheeks
- Crows Feet Wrinkles on your Eyes
- Dry Rough Skin on your Cheeks, Forehead, and Neck/Decolletage
- Large Pores on your Nose
- Pigmentation on your Cheeks, Forehead, and Neck/Decolletage
- Redness on your Cheeks
- Rosacea on your Cheeks
- Sagging Jawline on your Lower Face
- Sagging Skin on your Cheeks
- Sun Damage on your Cheeks, Forehead, and Neck/Decolletage
- Thread Veins on your Cheeks
- Wrinkles on your Forehead
Try these devices and skincare products as an alternative